Spokane Carpet Cleaning Services You Can Count On!
The benefits of Hot Water Extraction, also known as steam cleaning, are well documented. Hot water is safer and less abrasive to fabric than other methods and it’s safer for the family too. Freshly cleaned carpet doesn’t fill a home with the smell of fumes and it provides a more deep down clean. We use truck mounted equipment and swear by our cleaning method because we know it’s what is best for carpet.
Superior cleaning jobs require superior customer service. Clear communication between businesses and customers is essential to establish and maintain good relationships. We are experts at what we do. That includes not only providing the best cleaning service around but also catering to our customers and ensuring that they are pleased with each phase of their purchase.
We are locally owned and our goal is to get the best clean for your home or office carpets. Our experience in the business gives us a perspective on cleaning that helps us do a more effective and thorough job for you. We know our business well and can discuss it with customers at ease.
Customer service is only one part of our business, though. We know what makes for a good carpet cleaner and good supplies, so we have the best equipment and cleaning solutions on hand for our customers. If you hire us to do your job, you can be assured our equipment is inspected and meets rigorous standards.
If you want the cleanest carpet imaginable, give us a call. Our friendly customer service team is anxious to add you to our list of satisfied customers. Your cleaning job is our top priority and you’ll see the difference good customer service makes in completing all of your tough cleaning jobs.
Our 8 Step Cleaning Process:
- Step 1: Pre Inspection
We will begin with a thorough walk-through with the customer. We will pay extra attention to any major areas of concern.
- Step 2: Pre Vacuuming
This is one of the most important steps. This helps to remove all dry soil from the carpet.
- Step 3: Pre Treat/Spot treatment
We will spray down all walkable areas with our pre-spray to help break and loosen up soil within the carpet fibers.
- Step 4: Agitation
Once the pre-spray is applied, we will rake the pre-spray in the carpet fibers.
- Step 5: Hot Water Extraction
After all of the previous steps have been completed, we start the hot water extraction process using soft water also known as steam cleaning. This process digs deep into the carpet to remove all soil within and leaves your carpet looking and feeling clean. (Some stains may be permanent)
- Step 6 (Optional): Apply Protector
We can re-apply your carpet protector, this helps prevent your carpet from absorbing spills that can turn into permanent stains *for an additional fee*
- Step 7: Air Movers
We place air movers after each room clean, this will help the carpet dry faster. Typical dry times are 2-12 hours
- Step 8: Final Inspection
We will finish with a final walk-through to ensure that the customer is satisfied with our service.
Benefits of Using Professional Carpet Cleaning Services
Let’s face it: Keeping your carpets clean isn’t easy. Over time, everything from dirt and dust to pet dander, allergens, grime and more can collect inside your carpet fibers — not to mention spills that stain. To give your carpets a more appealing look and remove debris, it only makes sense to hire professionals. When using professional carpet cleaning services, here are some of the benefits:
- The expertise of trained technicians. Professional carpet cleaners know all the ins and outs of different carpet fibers and construction, so they understand which products and techniques to use, as well as how to use them properly. Rather than creating more damage that can cost additional money, they’ll have the expertise to clean effectively and efficiently.
- Prevention of further damage. When someone experiments with cleaning methods on a carpet without knowing what will happen, it’s all too easy to end up with greater damage. They could oversaturate the carpet fibers and encourage mold growth. They could damage the fibers enough that they end up needing to be replaced instead of repaired. This is why to avoid further damage, it’s wise to call in professionals.
- Effective repair work. A trained technician will be able to carefully, effectively clean carpeting or other surfaces to achieve the desired result. Starting with an assessment and continuing to ventilation and drying, the service will give you the results you desire.
Why Hire Dependable Carpet Care?
When you’re looking for the best in Spokane area carpet cleaning services, Dependable Carpet Care is your solution. Thanks to years in the industry, we’ve seen everything, from red-dye spills to pet-damaged carpeting. When you work with us, our service professionals show up on time and in uniform, ready to get to work on your project. On top of that, we’re affordable and have made it our mission to provide every customer with fair, competitive pricing.
Wherever you are in Spokane, Washington, its suburbs or Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, Dependable Carpet Care is here to serve you. Call 509-464-3646 or contact us here to learn more.